*Although our prices are for 7 days please ask for shorter or longer stays. We will accommodate your request whenever possible.
All bookings require a refundable damage deposit of £750.00 payable at time of final payment.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
We want you to be able to book your holiday accommodation with confidence, by offering a flexible approach in the face of the ongoing and developing Covid pandemic across Europe.
In the event of cancellation of your booking due to Covid-19 you will be entitled to a full refund minus £500 administration fee to cover our banking, administration and chalet preparation costs
Valid circumstances for the use of this Covid-19 cancellation policy are limited to:
* Official closure of the property during your booked dates due to Covid-19 restrictions.
* Travel bans put in place by the government of your country of origin, restricting your ability to travel to France.
* Travel bans put in place by the French government restricting your ability to travel either to France or to the property.
All other reasons will not be considered a valid reason to utilise the Covid-19 cancellation policy, and our standard cancellation policy will apply. These include, but are not limited to:
* An unwillingness to travel
* An inability to travel due to medical reasons (including any related to Covid-19)
* Individual/household stay-at-home/quarantine orders
* Failure by any member of the party to comply with the travel regulations in place in both the country of origin and France on the dates of travel. e.g. valid vaccination passport, providing required travel documents and testing.
Our Covid-19 cancellation policy is valid up to the day of travel, however there will be no refund once you have arrived in the resort should Covid-19 have any impact upon your booking.
All guests must have a valid travel insurance at the time of booking giving them comprehensive and adequate cover for any cancellations due to medical conditions relating to Covid-19.
|Sunday December 19th 2021||£6000|
|Sunday December 26th 2021||£7000|
|Sunday January 2nd 2022||£3500|
|Sunday January 9th 2022||£3500|
|Sunday January 16th 2022||£3500|
|Sunday January 23rd 2022||£3500|
|Sunday January 30th 2022||£4500|
|Sunday February 6th 2022||£6000|
|Sunday February 13th 2022||£6000|
|Sunday February 20th 2022||£6000|
|Sunday February 27th 2022||£4500|
|Sunday March 6th 2022||£4500|
|Sunday March 13th 2022||£4500|
|Sunday March 20th 2022||£4500|
|Sunday March 27th 2022||£4500|
|Sunday April 3rd 2022||£4500|
|Sunday April 10th 2022||£4500|